However, I made a few alterations:
1. I used raw coconut oil instead of olive oil because that's what I have... And raw coconut oil is delicious!
2. I omitted the frozen peas and the onion, not because I don't like frozen peas or onion, but because I just didn't have any!
3. I left out the garlic because I forgot about it. Oh well, it doesn't really matter since...
4. My two TABLESPOONS of ginger made up for it! Seriously guys, I love me some ginger. I'm pretty sure the piece I used was bigger than both of my thumbs put together. Also, I really need to use it up before I move out of here in eight days. You have no idea how excited I am to see my kitties again! I'm excited to bake too, of course.
5. I didn't have lemon zest either. Meh.
6. I used the last bit of parsley that I had instead of cilantro, and I cooked it with the parsley instead of using it as a fresh garnish. You couldn't really taste it, but I like that I feel like I actually used the last little bit instead of it going to waste.
I'm probably going to eat the rest of this on my salad for dinner. I've been eating A LOT of salad lately. I feel like I've said this before, but I don't like it when people say they're in a food rut. It might be a groove, so just go with it!
I've got to
On this lovely Tuesday I'd like to leave you with a cover that I can't get enough of since it came out. Note that I said cover, and not song. TBH, a lot of the time I can't stand the original song, but I love this girl's covers of them. SO GOOD RIGHT?
What can't you get enough of?