Kat tagged me for the Amazing Blogger Award! :D
1. Favourite cartoon character: I totally don't have an interesting response for this. I don't, uh, watch cartoons. I'm gonna say Simon's cat.
2. Favourite thing to photograph: Food and my cats, especially Pablo. He's so photogenic.
3. Favourite thing to cook: Everything WF vegan? Hah, seriously I don't know. I like grain salads, beans, pasta dishes (veggie lasagne say whaaaat ;) ), grilling veggies... or, you know, just cutting up some fruit with a little bit of cinnamon, brown rice syrup, raisins and coconut flakes... or ribbon coconut. Omg. I can eat that by the handful.
4. Favourite way to exercise: REBOUNDING! Best thing ever, and so good for getting the lymphatic system moving.
5. Favourite movies: You've Got Mail, Kate & Leopold, Pride & Prejudice, 16 Candles, The Cove, Earthlings, FLOW: For the Love of Water, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Becoming Jane, and Only You.
6. Favourite Piece of Clothing: Oh god, I'm really lazy right now and don't have any jeans (seriously, I had a pair of J Brands and they ripped right by the crotch after three months, then I got another pair and they ripped by the belt loop and at the knee, again after a few months. I've given up on jeans for now) so I've been living in lululemon pants. AH. I hate myself for that, but I don't have any other clothes to wear. All the skirts and dresses I've got have been worn out and stretched out from being worn and washed so many times. Oops. I need to go shopping.
7. Favourite Flower: PEONIES!
8. Favourite Breakfast: Papayas. Omg. BEST FRUIT EVER. It's so sad that they're so expensive and hard to find. This is why I want to live in Hawaii.
9. Favourite Book: Anything by John Green. LOVE HIM!
10. Least Favourite Food: Anything processed, non-veg, non-organic (nanners included. The organic bad boys taste SO much better) or made with white flour/sugar/corn syrup. Or pasteurized juices. Blech.
I'm tagging everyone on my blogroll AND everyone who comments on this post!
What's your favourite breakfast? Favourite flowers? Movies? Books? I wanna know!