Sunday, July 3, 2011

Amazing Blogger Award!

Kat tagged me for the Amazing Blogger Award! :D


1. Favourite cartoon character: I totally don't have an interesting response for this. I don't, uh, watch cartoons. I'm gonna say Simon's cat.

2. Favourite thing to photograph: Food and my cats, especially Pablo. He's so photogenic.

Sup?

3. Favourite thing to cook: Everything WF vegan? Hah, seriously I don't know. I like grain salads, beans, pasta dishes (veggie lasagne say whaaaat ;) ), grilling veggies... or, you know, just cutting up some fruit with a little bit of cinnamon, brown rice syrup, raisins and coconut flakes... or ribbon coconut. Omg. I can eat that by the handful.

4. Favourite way to exercise: REBOUNDING! Best thing ever, and so good for getting the lymphatic system moving.

5. Favourite movies: You've Got Mail, Kate & Leopold, Pride & Prejudice, 16 Candles, The Cove, Earthlings, FLOW: For the Love of Water, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Becoming Jane, and Only You.

6. Favourite Piece of Clothing: Oh god, I'm really lazy right now and don't have any jeans (seriously, I had a pair of J Brands and they ripped right by the crotch after three months, then I got another pair and they ripped by the belt loop and at the knee, again after a few months. I've given up on jeans for now) so I've been living in lululemon pants. AH. I hate myself for that, but I don't have any other clothes to wear. All the skirts and dresses I've got have been worn out and stretched out from being worn and washed so many times. Oops. I need to go shopping.

7. Favourite Flower: PEONIES!

8. Favourite Breakfast: Papayas. Omg. BEST FRUIT EVER. It's so sad that they're so expensive and hard to find. This is why I want to live in Hawaii.

papaya as medical remedies

9. Favourite Book: Anything by John Green. LOVE HIM!

10. Least Favourite Food: Anything processed, non-veg, non-organic (nanners included. The organic bad boys taste SO much better) or made with white flour/sugar/corn syrup. Or pasteurized juices. Blech.

I'm tagging everyone on my blogroll AND everyone who comments on this post!

What's your favourite breakfast? Favourite flowers? Movies? Books? I wanna know!

4 comments:

  1. I love Simon´s Cat - it is the cutiest thing ever! :)
    And I like your selection of movies - Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane, Breakfast at Tiffany´s..those are just gorgeous! And also Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Cider House Rules, Forrest Gump and a lot of old movies, because I love their "retro vibe" :)
    My fave flowers are probably sunflowers and yellow roses..and forget.me-nots, those are really pretty!
    I enjoy books that much that I cannot tell my favourites anymore - I have just read to many :) But I like books by Haruki Murakami, Charles Dickens, Sarah Waters, Jane Austen or J. Coetzee among many others :)
    Favourite breakfast is definitely oatmeal, but a sweet melon in the summer is a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I was already tagged for this and never got around to it--now I have TWICE the pressure (to be responded to with twice the laziness?). Adorable cat! And YES, sounds like you need to get yourself to a mall :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photographing my pets too! They're just so adorable :D You should so not feel bad for only wearing lululemon pants! They are so cute haha. I need to get some of them myself. Oh and I'm moving to Hawaii with you :D Papaya's the best!! Favorite breakfast though is oats or granola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Simon's cat is such a cutie! Haha, his hidden treasure....

    You and I are SO alike! I love to photograph my pets too! Well, my cat usually. He is so photogenic! And so is Pablo! He is such a cutie. :) I love his long hair! Do you have to brush him very often?

    Girl, we need to have a movie night together and we can watch PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! :D That would be SO amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete