Thursday, September 1, 2011

wiaw #11

AH sorry this is so late! I wanted to do this last night but didn't get a chance to do so, and I was out shopping today. Real important stuff, kiddies.



Brekky: Mangoes + berries. I had the exact same thing for lunch but forgot to take a picture. Also this is totally mid-eating so you can't see as much as I actually had.


Dinner: this is what dinner was supposed to look like:


This is what it actually looked like, times a lot more but by the time I felt the meal was, you know, meal worthy, it was close to the end so there's only a bit left to show. K run on sentences, cool beans. Dates + dried mangoes. I'm new to 811 so I don't feel bad about having dried fruit as long as I increase my water a whoooole lot. Definitely feel better with the water rich stuff, though.


Also if you follow me on twitter you'll know that TODAY I GOT FIGS. They're certified organic, too, and holy smokes even better than I remember. I can't wait to have persimmons, too! Seriously ecstatic. This lifestyle is absolutely not about deprivation or restriction; it's about abundance. If you ate a new piece of fruit every day for the rest of your life, you still wouldn't be able to try all the different varieties out there. Eat all you want and still feel great AND look great AND smell great AND be in a constant state of ecstasy? YES PLEASE!

So, what was the best thing you ate today?